We are with 24 hours mobile service
OUR MOBILE WINDSCREEN REPLACEMENT PROCESS.
Preparing your Vehicle
- We protect your vehicle’s interior and exterior by covering these areas before we go to work.
The Removal of Your Damaged Windscreen
- We carefully disengage the damaged windscreen by unlocking the seal and removing the glue.
Getting Your New Windscreen Ready for Installation
- Primer is applied to the new windscreen to ensure that the bonding adhesive will give you a strong and long lasting fit.
- We only use French Bostik seal and prima to ensure a high quality bond and a professional finish.
Placing your New Windscreen
- Your new Windscreen is place with care and any fittings that were removed are replaced.
- Campsie Automotive Glass has a special “Campsie Secret” that can speed up the curing process to get you back on the road FAST!